Eye makeup is of much value and a glorious thing. No makeup look is complete without a perfect eyeliner and mascara is just there to add an extra bit of glam to the eye. It gives a finishing touch to the overall makeup look. Thus, people excessively make use of eyeliners and especially, mascara which is well known for adding thickness to the eyes and making them prominent.
But when it comes to wearing mascara every day, it might have some side-effects such as irritation in the eyes and inflammation. It happens mostly when the mascara being used contains chemicals. The chemicals in the mascara can result in the form of loss of eyelashes. Thus, the mascaras made up of chemicals must be avoided as much as possible.
As natural mascara has become a need of the hour, here is a business opportunity for the thinkers. By manufacturing natural mascara at home, you can easily cater to the needs of cosmetic products users. There is a growing demand for natural cosmetics and by manufacturing mascara at your home, one can easily establish your own cosmetic brand.
How to manufacture natural mascara at home?
Making homemade mascara with natural products ensures that you can use it without causing irritation and that one can include it in a makeup bag without problems. Take note of two ways to make homemade mascara, one simpler and the other with natural products that will make you look spectacular.
- A lump of coal (small)
- 1 large tablespoon of distilled or boiled water
- 2 tablespoons grated organic beeswax
- 2 tablespoons organic sweet almond or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons aloe gel or aloe vera gel
- 2 fire-safe containers
- 1 container of mascara that you have cleaned
- Grind the charcoal until you get a very fine powder.
- Besides, mix the distilled water (which can also be boiled water) with the beeswax and the almond oil and take it to the fire in a bain-marie.
- When everything is mixed in a homogeneous way, remove the container from the heat and add the aloe vera gel and two teaspoons of charcoal powder.